[Dailydrool] A new Puppy!

Mindy Lankenau mslankenau at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:44:34 PDT 2009

I joined the Daily Drool in 1996 when we brought home our first Basset,
Lucy...
Twelve years and a few Bassets later... I'm here again.
We currently have Millie... a 10 year old Basset that is the BEST dog in the
world. Truly - she is a wonderful dog!
However...she is beginning to demonstrate some Senior moments...so we
decided to get a new puppy while we still have her - so she can demonstrate
her postive traits to the new puppy.  We picked out Macy - our new puppy
last week and we'll be able to bring her home next Tuesday. We are very
excited about the new addition to our family...and I'm looking forward to
reconnecting with Droolers again!

--
Mindy Lankenau

Live Life ZESTFULLY!!!!
2009 - Living in Harmony

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in
harmony.”