[Dailydrool] crystals in the urine

asdaymil at aol.com asdaymil at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 17:52:04 PDT 2009

Hello Daily Droolers-
I am new to the Drool and lurk daily.  I have a question that I'm
hoping someone can answer.  My 5.5 year old boy has crystals in his
urine.  The vet has put him on that god awful Science Diet CD food
until the urine is clear.  I have been feeding Holistic Select Kibble
and CAnned, a joint support supplement, and treats, mostly healthy
though, Flax Seed oil once daily to the bowl of food and 1 tablespoon
of FAt Free yogurt once daily to the food. Does anyone have any
suggestions.  I love my boy and take good care of him, he is a svelte
54 pounds and handsome as can be.
Any comments and suggestions would be welcomed.

Annette in NJ