[Dailydrool] Pierre and sleeping hounds

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 05:43:51 PDT 2009

Dear droolers,
I gratefully appreciate the drool for Pierre. While he is still very ill, I was so grateful that I was allowed to visit with him yesterday.  I went to the hospital to bring him home cooking, and they put me in a room and brought  Pierre, with his drip hose attached, into visit.  I was so happy, and I know he was pleased to see me as well.  The longer I stayed, the harder it was to go, so after about 1 and 1/2 hours I left, sadly.  When I got home all the other hounds relished the scent of Pierre on me.  I am allowed to go back today, and anxious Mom that I am, I called already for an update, but rounds were not done yet.  I can call in 10 minutes.
So in the wait and silence, recovering from the explosion of Mom this morning (she decided to shower at 4 am and had the water running for hours and would not allow me to shut it until 7 am, and I don't even know if she went in... she is cranky today), I am watching Jean Paul sleep.  I never had a 2 legged child, but I must imagine the beauty of watching one so much loved is similar.  I want to take a picture, but I don't want to interrupt him.
Peace love and drool to all
Jackie