[Dailydrool] People Humf

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 06:52:23 PDT 2009

People who stick their hands into cars in which there is a dog of any breed,
including cuddly Bassets and super-friendly Golden Retreivers should fully
expect  to have their hand amputated at the wrist.
Any fool sticking his or her hand into my car without warning when my
Belgian in it is going to need a prothesis, and guess what? I am not paying
for it. I would not be surprised to have Nigel nail someone, either, because
he is a fearful dog.
What an incredibly, unbelievably stupid thing to do!

As to yelling at someone for saying hello to a working therapy dog that has
jumped up on a counter to sniff you, it occurs to me that the dog isn't
working very hard. A cashier yelling at me for saying hello to someone
else's dog is going to wish she had kept her mouth shut. If the owner of the
dog has something to say to me that's another story.

As you may note I am not in the most charitable of moods today.

MomPerson