[Dailydrool] stomach bile stains

Arlene Johnson greatprints at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 14 07:43:33 PDT 2009

I had asked the question of how to remove stomach bile stains of my carpet store, shortly after it was installed.  The lady there told me to pour straight white vinegar on the spot, right after scraping all the chunks up.  Make sure the vinegar goes into the carpet by using your fingers to push it in.  Blot with towel, let dry.  I have a neutral camel toned carpet and this method has always cleaned it up.  The vinegar smell is a little strong for awhile, but the results are good.

Arlene Johnson