[Dailydrool] Need advise

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Wed Oct 14 15:04:55 PDT 2009

I have a little dilemma and don't quite know what to do.  As most of you know my Pw Gina Marie ATB had no use for stuffies, unless she could use them as a pillow for her pretty little head.  Holly Noelle and Sophie both LOVE stuffies and play with them for hours at a time.  My problem is that I have different stuffies that I put out for the holidays that don't belong to Holly Noelle, they are my decorations.  How do I get her to understand that the ones that are in her toy boxes are for playing, and the ones I have sitting on the tables are not?

I've already figured out that I'm going to have to use an x-pen at Christmas to protect my tree and my collection of holiday Hounds that I put on the floor next to it.

But I only have a few out for Halloween and everytime I turn around she is walking past me with one of them in her mouth.  She will drop it when I tell her to, but as soon as I turn around she is back in the living room picking up another one off the coffee table....LOL

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Suz