[Dailydrool] The day after Nancy's adventure

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Wed Oct 14 15:47:42 PDT 2009

We are all taking it easy after all the excitement yesterday.  I didn't sleep well, was up around 5am....way before my usual wake up time :)   I was concerned about Nancy b/c she didn't eat her biscuit last night.  I finally had to take it b/c Holly and Sophie kept sticking their heads in her crate and trying to steal it.  And Nancy will just let them take it.
She did eat her dinner and went out in the yard a few times.  I think she was just tired b/c I've looked her over and watched her when she was in the yard to make sure she was walking okay.

This morning she ate her breakfast and her biscuit, so guess I was worried over nothing :)

Nancy did say that she was going to have to find someone else to take her dictation.  I apparently left a word out yesterday.  What she wanted to say was....I didn't have much fun, I was scared.  I tried to explain to her that under the circumstances she should be lucky that I could type at all :)

Thanks to everyone that emailed us.

Suz
Holly Noelle - Still don't understand why I didn't get to go
Sophie - I'm happy right where I am
Nancy - I'm glad to be back where it's safe