[Dailydrool] Need advise

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:21:17 PDT 2009

>>Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My solution is don't decorate for the howlidays.  I quit decorating several years ago as the number of dogs in my house went up.  I'm afraid they would pull the tree over on top of themselves, or break glass ornaments and hurt themselves.  Also tearing open gifts, stuffies, etc.  Probably not the solution you were looking for, but it's all I have.  :)

Anita