[Dailydrool] basset sighting on tv - the middle

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:38:10 PDT 2009

So I am totally loving the new ABC wednesday night lineup with The Middle
and Modern Family.

Last night I was pleasantly surprised to see a cute tri-color basset, named
Doris, on The Middle, starring Patricia Heaton (the wife from Everybody
loves Raymond). Unfortunately in the show, Doris is suffering from emphysema
cause by her cigarette smoking slaves, but regardless it was a cute hound
and they showed her throughout the episode, not just in one screenshot.

so cute!

Drool to all in need,
kacy w/cowboy and rupert

--