[Dailydrool] Evil Annie goin sheecowgo

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 13:25:07 PDT 2009

Ok Bev, I am going to ship you Evil Annie,  she does the star down to  poor
Maggie, she lowers her head ear flaps down and she stares , clear  across
the yard,  she does the stare down poor  Maggie  is a  nervous wreck when
Annie does that too her, then like someone shot a gun Annie  is off and running
and attacks Maggie and rolls her ass over apple carts  !!!!  Maggie does
this cute little dance routine where she woofs and dances  back and forth,
like mom, Annie is staring at me again,  hurry mom, save me  please  !!!!!

Evil Annie would be a  "PERFECT " playmate for Conley  !!!!!!  Bwahahaahaha

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags, ( can we send her tomorrow  huh  ???? )  and
Evil Annie