[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 80, Issue 7

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:21:30 PDT 2009

Marlene,

We have a great volunteer who will make fleece coats for your dogs, which
would also double up nicely as PJ's... my basset wears hers when we go
camping and it keeps her snuggly warm.  Great pricing and everything except
the cost of the fleece comes to Golden Gate Basset Rescue.  Check out the
store items at this link:

http://www.ggbassetrescue.org/shop/category?CategoryID=408

At the moment, Fran is only making basset sized coats to order, but she has
plenty of smaller sizes already made up.  Order direct from the site, or
email me for more info.

Please consider one of our fantastic fleece jackets - they are so easy to
put on as they go over the head and then come up between the legs to fasten
with velcro on the sides.  So they keep the back, chest and tummy warm and
are pretty adjustable with the velcro fasteners.  As Fran will make these to
order, she'll also make adjustments for the length of your basset's back
etc.  What more could you ask for?  Inexpensive and VERY easy to wash and
dry... lots of different fleece patterns as well.

Any questions, let me know (off list),

Thanks,

Addy

> Message: 4
> Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 07:48:51 EDT
> From: Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
> To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
> Subject: [Dailydrool] HUGE THANK YOU
>
> My sister called me last night and she got several cards from Droolers on
> the loss of her beloved Nicki,  she asked me to thank all of you,  she  was
> just sobbing when she called to think that so many of you would send her a
> card. she said that it helped knowing that there really are other people
> who
>  understand her grief,   I assured her that we have all been through  what
> she was experiencing. Thank You Droolers,  I knew it would help her  get
> through this difficult time. Today is her cancer surgery, keep your paws
> crossed !
>
> Now on to another subject,  it is getting cold here  Ohio  way below 63
> Bwahahahahah !!!! any ways we have a set back on  our furnace at night and
> it
> gets cold in here, my question is this, where can I  get
> PJ'S  ( pajamas )  for my girls, I have looked in three different  catalogs
> and I can only find, size
> extra small - small and size medium to -large,  my girls are 54 # and  52 #
>  and I am sure that a medium-large would be too small ?????? they are  all
> cotton and I know they would shrink.  any suggestions ??????
>
> Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie

Addy Dawes
Secretary
Golden Gate Basset Rescue
http://ggbassetrescue.org