[Dailydrool] Custom Bandana's

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Fri Oct 16 02:21:34 PDT 2009

Good morning everyone!!

As some of you know, my girls received personalized bandana's from our secret pawtner this year!  They are PAWSOME!!  They are handmade to especially fit a basset hound (although she does make other sizes); they are sewn to over their collars so that you never loose them and they come in great colors with their names embroidered on them!

I just found out that they were made by Kathi Lockhart and she can make some for your dogs or for Christmas presents for your dog's friends!!  If you are interested in having Kathi make a bandana for you, please e-mail her at WaddleIWear at gmail.com<mailto:WaddleIWear at gmail.com>
(I think her company name is priceless: Waddle I Wear!!).  Anyways - the large bandana for a basset (12") is only $12 and you can e-mail her for the pricing of other sizes (she even does custom sizes!!).  Just e-mail her and tell her what color(s) you would like and how to spell your dog's name(s) and she'd be happy to make them up for you!  I have a copy of a flyer that she has made up with a picture of four beautiful hounds wearing her bandanas.  If you want to see it, please email me and I'll send it to you.  I can also send pictures of my girls wearing their beautiful bandanas if you'd like!!

Oh, and don't forget 10% of all sales goes to help basset rescue.  This month's rescue is Western Missouri Basset Rescue who is trying to raise funds for Tinkerbelle, one of their fosters who has major eye problems!!

Thanks a bunch!!

~Gwen - Slave to Tatum (atb), Teddi, Casper, Sadie Jean (atb 5/2/07) and Madden~
Dogster Pages:
Tatum: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2769&j=t
Teddi: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2773&j=t                                                                Casper:http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=2775&j=t                                                                                                                                                                Sadie Jean:http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=3464&j=t                                                                                                                                                             Madden: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/562679
Hayward, CA.