[Dailydrool] Calendar Boy

Laurie Diehl diehllau at msu.edu
Fri Oct 16 07:01:44 PDT 2009

I had hoped that by the time Lance's Calendar day came around I'd be
back working with a desk for my Daily Drool Calendar to sit at.
Unfortunate it's still packed up with my work stuff after being laid off
in June.  Lance however, is very content with the arraignment. He has
his mamma home with him every day instead of him sending me off to work
daily.   This morning he got lots of extra hugs and kisses and tonight
he'll get his bone to chew on. It's been 6 years since I met his foster
mom Robyn (Are you still out there?) and brought him home.  Little did I
know how much we'd need each other these last six years. I've been
through two layoffs and a hard breakup, but have always had his silly
smile to make me feel a little better. He's my sweet boy that need some
special understanding. Arlo the cat still wishes I'd take him back, but
Rita the cat thinks, usually, he's pretty swell.

Happy 6th Gotcha Day Lance!