[Dailydrool] So much drool needed

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 19:23:12 PDT 2009

Again I am catching up on my drools, and admit I am a bit amiss in having
the needed drool sent right away.  So I have the guys drooling now for all
those in need.  Basil needs it for his recovery from spleen surgery.   I
certainly hope that his heartbeat will stay normal when the meds are  stopped.
Lots of drool and prayers heading his way, as well as for Rosie  who has
Lymphosarcoma.  I will pray extra for her as cancer is so nasty,  and I lost
Cheyene to a blood cancer.  Your thoughts are so correct in  wanting to do
what is best for her.

The guys are also drooling for Oliver who ate the sugarless gum.
Hopefully he did not eat enough to hurt him.  Drool is also coming to  Pierre.  I
hope that he makes a complete recovery, and can come home where  he can heal
more quickly.  Very special drool is being sent to Lenny and  prayers that he
does not have the dreaded hemangiosarcoma, what Cheyene died  from.  Please
keep me posted on his progress.  I so feel for  you.

Lastly, drool being sent for Arnie that had 6 cysts removed.  Hope  they
heal fast, and  he gets well  soon.

DDropp and the hounds