[Dailydrool] So much drool needed

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 18:44:23 PDT 2009

Dis be Charlie an Ben.  Da dad be way hind on himz dwools agin dat ot  no
funny.  He be weedin uz bout aw da houndies needin da dwool, so we start  now
sendin aw weez can make.  Der be da poor houndette in Utah what got aw  da
pwobwems wiff herz back an neemonia an what gotted a bb in herz butt.
Dwool on da  way to herz.  Den weez gots Vitowia what hab da cancer  tumor
wemobed an CJ what gots da seazure cuz ob a maybe bwain tumor, an gotts a  upset
mommie.  Dat be too much sadness fo one  hous.  Weez  dwoolin fo Quincy what
gots da limfosarcoma.  Mor cancer go way dwool on da  way to to  himz.
Awso dwool on da way to Angelo what gots da  Pancwatitus.  Hopin fo it to go
way, an himz feew better soon.

Weez boff sendin heewin dwool to Bwenda's hubby what got somfing cawed
Mersa in himz weg.  Hopes dat it be cured an himz be Ok.

Dwnweez gots weepy eyes cuz ob Lula an Emmy goin to da bwidge.  Weez  noze
dat weez be wate in sendin sympafy an healin dwool to da swabes, but da dad
be behind,  Da swabe awso send pwayers to da swabes on der gwate woss ob
der pwecious houndies.

Weez got somb happy newz dough, da newz dat Elmo be feewin better, an dat
not so much bweood be inda pee.  Continue to  get better Elmo.

Snooters to aw, Be n an Charlie

PS: Dad Slave here.  I want all to know that you are all in my  prayers,
and I hope that they will bring comfort on your losses, and cures for  the
sick hounds and Brenda's husband.  Lastly, on the pumpkin thread, you  can
freeze the cooked fresh pumpkin.  We do it all the time this time of  year.
Just freeze it, and then thaw it out when you need it.

DDropp and the  hounds