[Dailydrool] Go an Vote Tonite!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 18:18:24 PDT 2009

Elder Clara here. I got off da perch to remind ebberyone to go on over and vote at the BellyRubs calander contest-
http://bellyrubs.org/contest/all_entries.html?--and look at number 88 whut be Annie that had dat nasty harness grow into her body.

An don't be a lookin at dat mealy mouf varmit Brudder Elwood whut be rite next to Annie, at number 87.

Dat horrid man a goin back to court dis week whut hurt Miss Annie, so Elder Clara is askin you all please to say little prayer dat he gits whut he deserbs.

So, go on ober and git your vote in tonite. Help all the houndies at BellyRubs Basset Rescue. Them folks save Elder Clara. They save Varmit Brudder Elwood, but we furgib dem for dat.

Elder Clara goin back to da perch.

Drool to all in need.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake