[Dailydrool] Melbourne/Palm Bay, Florida

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 16:21:44 PDT 2009

Is anyone interested in adding a female tri-colored (from what I hear) 4-5
year old spayed up to date on shots basset to their family that lives in the
Melbourne/Palm Bay Florida area?  My Aunt called me today and my uncle's
friend is divorcing his wife and he travels and she is getting an apartment
that won't allow pets. Her mother tried to sneak "Lucy" into her apartment
already and got caught. Anyhow, I told my aunt about rescue and how I have
talked to Pam on the phone before and she thinks this man/couple wants to
find a family for their basset on their own to assure a good fit. I told her
to pass the word on rescue along anyhow. So, I thought I would come here and
ask if anyone who is basset family member is looking to add to their family
and what better way to show a good fit then adding to a basset experienced
family. Please contact me offline if so and I will pass your emails onto my
aunt to pass to my uncle to pass to the couple. See? Complicated. They
should just go rescue.  My aunt had "Lucy" at her house today and says she
can run faster than any basset she has seen and she got along with the 2
dogs at my aunt's house. That is about all I Know.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee,