[Dailydrool] Rescue Help Needed Michigan

Melissa mibassetrescue at att.net
Sat Oct 17 07:41:11 PDT 2009

Are there any Droolers in Genesee County, MI (Flint area) who'd be willing
to go the the local animal control and pull a basset for us? This particular
shelter is absolutely awful...always has been. Gramma Jo once staged a "Sit
In" there many years ago :o)

Anyway, they have a new rule: Only rescues in Genesee County can take dogs
from the shelter (an EXTREMELY High Kill Shelter)....and it's $100 CASH only
 (this includes getting the dog and a Rabies shot...). MBR will be Happy to
pay the $100.00. I just need someone to go and get her for me.

Please email me if you can help.

Thanks
Melissa
Michigan Basset Rescue