[Dailydrool] Oliver thanks you for the drool

Kathy Kontrim kkontrim at pickeringinc.com
Sat Oct 17 09:39:38 PDT 2009

Hello Drool Folk!

We are glad to report that Oliver is on the mend after his questionable food choices.  He spent 3 days at the vet after eating a bag of Hershey Kisses then a pack of sugarless gum.  His glucose level got pretty low yesterday, but he is back to normal...sleeping on the couch.  This morning I was putting a bagel in the toaster and turned to find Oliver with 2 feet on the counter, trying to get to the butter.  Have we learned nothing this week??  Yes, he is indeed feeling better.  Ugh!

Thanks!
Kathy and Oliver A Higgins
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/380337