[Dailydrool] Flu Vax

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 17:40:11 PDT 2009

The article about conditional vaccines is very good and yes, it makes it
more difficult to decide what, exactly, to do.
Nevertheless, because Cooper will be traveling cross-country with me and
stopping at rest stops where heaven-only-knows- what dogs (vaccinated and
unvaccinated-- have been, I have chosen to vaccinate.
Now the question is, do I  need to vaccinate the others, because I can
transmit the disease from my shoes, clothing, etc.? My Vet says he has three
suspicious cases now,altho they have not been confirmed as Doggy Flu.

MomPerson