[Dailydrool] A Scavenging Partner for Morse

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Sat Oct 17 17:41:48 PDT 2009

Dear Morse,

This is Louie. I'll be 14 in 6 weeks.  I'm arthritic and losing my vision, but my nose is  sharp, so  I am still a champion scavenger.  You will be amazed at all the "good stuff"  I can find in the park and bordering the sidewalk.   Mostly, Momma gets disgusted, so she doesn't let me off leash.  On the way home from the park, one of the neighbor's cherry tomato plants hangs over onto the sidewalk, so I also get a healthy snack. Sometimes Momma evens picks one for me.

Too bad we live so far apart, I would love to go carousing with you.  We could have a little basset bender.

Louie, eater of almost anything
Adrienne, Mom-slave