[Dailydrool] Big Sitement

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 05:41:09 PDT 2009

Wow we gotta big scitement. No we didint sell Cnly to da jipsies. (When dey
comin anyways so we kin hab he reddy?)
No, we gotta box ob ELDER CLARA COOKBOOKS! an if enybuddy nose cookin we
betcha it E.Clara!
An it so cool it gotta sexshun innit dat WE wrotted, me an Llewis an Conley
wif MomPerson hepping now an den, youse nose, wif da biggie words. An
mayshurmints.(Me an Llewis not so good at mayshuremints.)

An it gots peepel resippees innit but best ob all it gots stuff innit for
just da HOUNDS, which whut me an Llewis an Conley writed (Da bess part ob da
bookie) an it on sale an   da moneies go to help rescue!

An it gott stuff innit by BRUDDER ELWOOD, too!  An Lotsa Odder Peepels an
dere Hounds helpt! Ressipees for da peepels. An it got da COOLESST
PITCHERS!  Dey by Royal Plant an dey awesum.You buy da bookie just for da
pichers youse no wanna cook. MomPerson she awreddy gone try summa da peepels
stuff an she promize to meke sum treets an stuff for we,too. She say Conley
gottan stop eeting she pencils an unndiewares so mebbe sum goody treets
help.

We so scited. Dis a awesummest bookie. Meke grate Crissmuss prezence an
Birfdays an savem for Sekrit Pawtner next yeer!  Ebberbuddy youse nose wif a
doggie want one a these. Dey not spensive, needer, dat da besstest part.
Wait'll youse sees it. It juss grate. (It gotta story init from we, too!)
Aunties Debbie, Mary Ann an Royal done done demselves proud,dey did.

An member dat da monies go to da houndies, and it gettin cole and rainy
ousside lotsa houndies still needing help.
It not spensive and it awsum.
We tells youse how to order: Go here:

www.elderclaraeats.biz

Order now.Order lots. Sendem to frens. Sendem to peepels ebberywheres. It
exsellant.
Don't go meking Elder Clara mad by not orderin. Youse no want her nockin on
youse door wantin to nose why you not buy bookie, truss we.

Lub and Drool to all in need, speshul to Pierre's MomPerson

Nigel, Llewis, Conley, Cooper (he helpt two!!) and MomPerson

BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY