[Dailydrool] About The Big Sitement

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 07:24:52 PDT 2009

Hi Guys,

Mom read your posting and immediately ordered one of Elder Clara's Cookbooks
(she's a very well trained slave), but the problem is that Mom is a very,
very, very bad cook.  Seriously.

Do you think that this cookbook will help her to improve?  Ever since Daddy
isn't cooking anymore, we have been suffering a lot.  No more homecooked
meals.  No pot roasts just for us.  No nice chicken cooked to perfection for
our poor little tummies.  It's been tough being a hound in this household.

We're looking forward to the cookbook, though.  Even if Mom just puts it
with the other hundred or so that she likes to look at (she's a reader, not
a cooker), it will help the senior hounds.  I'm hoping to be a senior hound
someday if I don't waste away from lack of food...

Fondly,
Lilie Basset (and sister Daffodil)