[Dailydrool] About The Big Sitement

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Oct 18 11:24:33 PDT 2009

Dear Lilie,
I wanted to address your concerns about your moms cooking and Elder Clara
Eats and Eats and Eats!
Personally, I did want to put a disclaimer in here..... that this cookbook
does not promise to make a good cook out of anyone, but it didn't happen!
So, while it does not promise to make your mom a better cook,  it will put
your mom in a real good mood and perhaps she will order some take out for
you!
I would hope that she tries some of Nigel, Llewis, and Conleys creations!
I have tried some and while I am not a very good cook,  the Bounders have
scarfed everything I cook up!  Must be good!

Keep working on her....you have the patience of the Basset, always remember
that.
Yours in bassitude,

Mona, elder stateshound at Senior Houndsabound
www.seniorhoundsabound.com   order 2010 Senior Basset calendars here
http://www.elderclaraeats.biz    order cookbooks here