[Dailydrool] Head tremors

stanley foster stanleyfoster at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 09:04:28 PDT 2009

I have a 6 yr. old neutered male basset.  He is being treated for ear infections (Animax ointment) and yesterday he started with head tremors.  Took him to the vet (who has never seen this before) and blood work was normal.  She suggested we take him to the UofP Vet Hospital.  She also gave him a strong antibiotic.  Has anyone had this experience with head tremors?  The tremor stopped as soon as he came home from the vet and has been fine ever since.  Thanks in advance for your help.  Gerry Foster (Basset mom of 2-Dudley and Jesse)