[Dailydrool] Bad Mommy!

Kathie Goblirsch Bookwyrm at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 19:45:46 PDT 2009

If you could spare a bit of drool for my Gabby, I'd appreciate it.
She's spending the night at the emergency vetspital -- this afternoon
she was obviously not feeling quite herself.
She refused to eat dinner, was shivering, and eventually vomited.
I was going nuts trying to figure out what could be wrong -- then, I
glanced at my wall calendar.  Oops!
She's been Addisonian for over 3 years and, with some other medical
stuff to distract me last month, I forgot to bring her in for her
monthly Percorten shot!!!
I feel lower than a snake's belly.  But the doc seemed to think that
she'd be OK soon.  Surely hope so.

Kathie G