[Dailydrool] vacancy in my heart

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 18 20:16:09 PDT 2009

First, thank you to all who are supporting me while I try to realize that Pierre is really gone.  Intellectually, I know it, but emotional, it still hasn't hit, despite my cry out bursts.I, nevertheless, have decided to let Jean Paul live in my heart as once Pierre did.  This will take nothing away from Pierre, as he will always be an Angel to me, but Jean Paul has his own set of issues, and he deserves it.  He, too, is a wonderful basset asset, and I chose him, because of all the hounds, I can tell he is missing Poppy the most.  Sometimes, it may be good to make a heart dog, rather than just let it happen, and this is what I am hoping.
Thank you to everyone,
Jackie