[Dailydrool] Synovi G3

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 07:14:16 PDT 2009

Hi,  I had Pierre on it, but I went back to Cosequin DS, as I felt that the
SG3 was not the wonder drug it was touted to be.  The recall had to do with
the fact that the drug was bought by a different manufacturer, and it was
not the drug in question but the plant itself.  I had already decided to
stop using it before this occurred.  Every patient reacts differently to
every drug.  For Pierre Cosequin DS was a better remedy, but this is moot
now as Pierre left for the bridge, this past Friday.  Nothing to do with
either medicine, but he had rapid onset blood cancer.  He will be greatly
missed.  He was my heart dog.

Good luck with your babies and hug them tight,

Best,

Jackie, still loving the other 7 basset babies