[Dailydrool] Synovi G3

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 05:22:22 PDT 2009

Has anyone heard any negative reports about this arthritis medicine? Charlie Brown has been on it for going on two years since the vet took him off the Glycoflex because his arthritis in his front legs were getting worse. I've seen positive changes since he was put on this, but I've heard of where there was a FDA recall at one time on the Synovi G3 but I can't find anything on it. Thanks.

Lynne and The Miller Hounds, Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred(ATB)