[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's Recipe Book

Linda lindlu1 at cox.net
Mon Oct 19 04:52:27 PDT 2009

I had the great pleasure of attending October's monthly Buff and Puff at
Senior Houndsabound and got a sneak peek of Elder Clara's Recipe Book.
Let me tell you, even if you don't cook, you have got to have this just
for your reading entertainment!  Some of the recipe names alone will
have you laughing at loud!!!  Besides that, you will be helping out all
of the wonderful seniors (hi Mona) at Miss Wendie's.

So get on over to http://www.elderclaraeats.biz  and order now.  They
have great aprons and notepads too!!

Linda Lartigue

With Droolers Waldo, Daisy, Sally, Baxter, Haylee and Weezy - along with
the non-bassets - Pearl and Bagels and our kids ATB - Lulu, Cassie,
Magnolia and Clarence