[Dailydrool] Basil update

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 07:18:40 PDT 2009

Thanks to everyone who's written asking about Basil. He's doing great! I brought him home Saturday night on the condition that if he didn't eat within 24 hours I'd bring him back. He ate as soon as he got home! Little booger was just boycotting being in the hospital. He's completely off all pain meds and is moving without obvious discomfort. He's still sleeping a lot, but the vet says this is normal.

Drool to all who need it; knock on wood we don't anymore.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB