[Dailydrool] a little more drool please

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:53:04 PDT 2009

Sorry to ask, but if there is a little more drool to spare, Pumpkin is getting a lump removed tomorrow.  When I think there is nothing to worry about there usually is.Also, Jellybean needs to get her urine re-cultured as the last test showed a very stubborn e-coli infection.  She has been on cephalexin for three weeks now.  We are hoping it is a lab error.  Please drool it is a lab error or else I will have to give her injections 2x a day for two weeks, and I hate giving injections.
Sigh,
Jackie