[Dailydrool] Thank YOU

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 13:23:19 PDT 2009

MY sister Barb asked me to write and thank all of you  who have sent  her a
card over her loss of Nicki and also get well cards for her cancer
surgery.  she is so over whelmed with  emotion right now,   she calls me every day
and tells me that she got more cards. the tears keep  flowing.  today was
her first day to try and get back to " NORMAL "   normal is taking her hounds
for a ride every day in the golf cart around the  trailer court,  just try
to imagine three dogs and my sister all crammed in  ONE golf cart.  any ways
she tried to take Daisy Mae and Brit for a ride  today and Daisy Mae got
right up in the cart, but Brit kept barking and running  around the yard and
back into the house,  Like we can't leave mom without  NICKI. Barb just sat in
the golf cart with Daisy Mae and cried !!!!!!!  it  took Brit abut 10
minutes before she finally crawled up on the golf cart and  Barb said she kept
looking back for Nicki. This is soooo very hard for my  sister. I keep
promising that it will get better, it just takes time.   Thank You again to my
drool family , you guys are the greatest.

Marlene    mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie