[Dailydrool] Thank you

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 17 13:04:33 PDT 2009

Dear friends,
I wish to thank everyone for their support, kind words, drool and candles.  I am going to print all the messages out and keep them in a folder.  I was trying to reply to each one personally, and I will get there.  I know you all know how it makes the tears flow.  I will get his ashes on Thursday.  On Wed. I am going to start planting the bulbs for bassets that I purchase this year.  I plan to plant some around Pierre's favorite tree, and sprinkle just a little ash there.  I am also going to get a memorial paving stone or the like for him.  I would be interested to know if any rescues sell this.
Peace, love and drool,
I know there are more hearts aching besides mine.
Jackie and the 7 dwarves