[Dailydrool] reading the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 18:35:50 PDT 2009

Momma here, we are reading the drools, catching up, sooo here we go.

Janet we are so sorry to hear of Shelbys passing. We will light the candle for safe passage to the bridge, please know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Ester, what wonderful news about Basil. You have made my day, these seniors are built hound dog tuff and I love every minute of it.

Armpitts. Geez, what a pain. I have this issue with Jake, I get him looking better and boom the crap comes back. At Auntie Sandi's suggestion, I have been rubbing the pitts with the blue powder ear wash, he sees it coming and rolls over, it sure makes him feel better, but we are still in "the pitts" with Jakes pitts. The fish oil is a definate option here, do they sell this by the gallon and where do I buy this?? Jake is my big boy-he is a solid 75 pounds.

Speaking of solid, Elder Clara is doing well. I can not tell you what a relief this is, she gave me a fright for sure. She has lost alot of weight after all those non eating days, and then those I will take a bite days, but she is getting around well, and back to eating. Her biggest issue is that she now is giving the boys a run for the money. Tonight she was whisker to whisker with Brudder Elwood. She was roaring at him, and then went after Jake---yes, the 75 pounder--with a glee in her eyes. She backed both of them down. Now thats my girl!!

Thats the nooze, Elwood has been very quiet, this is a scary time. He must be up to something behind my back-----

Drool to all in need--

Help the seniors-get the book today at www.elderclaraeats.biz for senior hounds abound

Debbie Winchester