[Dailydrool] reading the droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Oct 24 16:44:53 PDT 2009

Momma here. The gang is taking a power nap, so it must be my time to catch up.

Angelika and Hanni, we are sending major drool in your direction to get Chili feeling better. Great scott, this is just awful news, but we know the power of healing drool, and we bet Chili is up and doin the deal real soon. Please tell Auntie Hanni that Elwood is sending the Mega bucket, he says this is a surefire cure.

Geoffrey, we are sending good news lump drool. Those darn lumps--they give us all fits, we worry, we check, we worry, we gotz lumps. Please let us know. Momma Laura, we are a watchin for a update.

Speaking of lumps, more drool to Mr Cooper Sir. We know Momperson is watching you closely, get well soon droll coming to Shee cagooz.

More drool to Daisy, we are watching your progress, please keep us posted.

We ordered the Salmon Oil this past week, as Brudder Jake has the armpitt issue a going on, and also a tub of Joint Max for the creeky oldsters. I will hopefully be posting with positve pitt results. The box it all arrived in was not positive---the bottle leaked, the box was soaked, and Momma was fussing very hard----

Elder Clara has a appt with her heart Doc this week, I think one of the things I am most interested in will be her weight. Elder Clara normally fights like a normal woman when it comes to hoping up on the scale. We will se if she bolts right for it this time. If I could only keep her from wanting to graze and have a chomp of dirt, all would be good.

Thats all for now, we send drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound
www.elderclaraeats.biz