[Dailydrool] to Jackie re:memorial for Pierre

Laurie Zak ljza68tig at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 23:46:30 PDT 2009

Dear Jackie,

My heart is aching for you, and my basset boy Max & I send healing nuzzles, drool and sad ahroos on the crossing of your precious Pierre. We, too, still mourn the sudden loss of our Princess Masami, just 2 months ago, and share your sadness in losing a much loved best friend. We brought our Sami girl home to be able to keep her close to us, burying her under the dogwood tree in our backyard, where she liked to lounge in the shade when we were so "unkind" as to tourture her with being off of her comfy chair indoors! We, too, wanted something special to mark her final resting place, and found exactly what we had in mind at what we thought was a very reasonable and well worth it price here:

www.etchigpros.com

The gentleman who so kindly & patiently worked with me on creating exactly what I wanted to memorialize & honor my sweet princess was named Mike- he was such a great help I promised him that I would recommend his work if I ever had the (sad) occasion to. We knew we had to have a photograph of her on whatever we chose, and this was just right for what we envisioned. I hope you might possibly find something there which will rightly honor your beloved Pierre.

If you would like to see our Masami's stone-feel free to email me. (ljza68tig at hotmail.com) and I can send you a photo of it.

Many blessings to you & all who shared your love for Pierre as you cope with the quiet of life in his absence.

Laurie (missin' doggie kissin' & it's oh-so quiet without my Sami Bombi tellin' me what for all day long)

Max (mamma & daddy wub me soooo much but i miss my best gal pal of 8 years even though she was a cranky pants sometimes)

Masami (atb no doubt happily bossing newcomer sweet Pierre around as she was known to do with everyone she cared about!)