[Dailydrool] Update: Gabby

Kathie Goblirsch Bookwyrm at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 10:14:16 PDT 2009

Gabby spent half the day yesterday at her regular vetspital (after we
picked her up from the emergency one where she had spent the night)
being hydrated and watched for any problems.  We got to bring her home
in the afternoon. She gobbled down her dinner and spent most of the
evening in her favorite lounging spots.  After a follow-up visit to the
vet this AM, she was given the all-clear and her IV catheter was
removed.  We just have to keep her on an elevated dose of prednisone for
the next five days.
Thanks to all for the drool.

Kathie G