[Dailydrool] Nudder Tooosdey

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 15:07:47 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. It be Toosedey. Brudder Elwood a gittin so he hate dat dey. It nuffin but troublez here in me home. And NO I ain't a talkin bout dat Elder Clara whut I bin beein nice to, why she so skinny da Brudder gots to do da regroup cause she gittin quick fur a old crone. Dis ain't gonna last, she be out dere a cookin and a eatin and she be back to semi  truckz size in no times.

Dis whole dey been whut dem folks call a bust. Brudder Jake he hab him shorts in a wad, an Ol Bob be da cause.

Brudder Elwood stey clear ob dis mess. Ebbin wifout da big boy brains Brudder Elwood kin smell troubles. I tellz you da storie.

Momma gone loooooong time todey. She come a flyin in da door, she doin da mutterin bout gittin losted way out in da country while she a lookin fur some crashed car and she ended up sumwhere called Norf Carlaliner. We gib her dat lookie cause we don't care, just open up da door. I gotz ta pee. So she dooze dis, she still grumblin and we go pee and we tippy toe back inta da home, cause she still smokin. Ol Bob he wander in and he go ober to da drinkin bowl. We all in line cause dis be da faborite drinkin bowl youze see. Ol Bob he do da sippy, he gargle, he burb, he dribble back inta da bowl. Brudder Jake he be a moanin cause he next in line. Ol Bob turn around gib Brudder Jake "da look". Den he shake just da tip ob da tail. Brudder Elwood git behind da table wif dat cause da boyz gonna rumble. Ol Bob shake jus da tippy ob da tail bee like seyin come on big boy. Den he lay in frontz ob da water bowl.

Yup, it gonna heppin now.

It be Toosedey.

It heppin.

We gotz us a rumble rite here an now. But both ob dem boyz furgit da power ob da Momma. But not fur long cause dis whut set dat ol wooman rite ober da edge. She wus a grabbin fur coats wif both hands, she was a flamin now, Brudder Jake bee in da crate, Ol Bob git stuffed in da specul room wif da porcelin chair, and Brudder Elwood sittin ober dere wif Slim---errrr Elder Clara.

Scuse me, it bee da phone a ringing, I git dat, I waitin fur a call.

It bee da Red Woof Inn, I making me planz fur next week.

No more Toosedeys here fur da Brudder.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts

Get Elder Clara's Cookbook today Support Senior Houndsabound

www.elderclaraeats.biz