[Dailydrool] BBR Woofle

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 19:03:01 PDT 2009

Hey der, dis be Charlie, an I be asked by BBR to wet youz aw noze dat dey
be habbin der first eber Woofle.  I be heer fo a wong time, an neber ask fo
anyfing, but BBR, fwom where dat Debil Dog Ben comed fwom, habs 98, dat
wite, 98  houndies dey be carin fo while dey wooks fo foeber  homes fo   dem.
I noze dat der be many, many gwoups needin hewp, but iffen youz cud  spare
jus a buck or two to hewp BBR, I wud weewwy wubz youz fo dat.  Pweeze  fo my
sake, jus a widdle donation, an youz mite eben win sombfing  neet.

Fanks, Charlie

PS: heer be da pwace youz goez to to see da stuff an get tickies.
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/woof/