[Dailydrool] breeder bassets

Iabassetrescue iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 00:11:35 PDT 2009

Hi Droolers.
 IBR has a question for all the other rescues out there in DROOL LAND. We had a breeder call us today looking  for help with re-homing 25 adult bassets ranging from 1 yr to 6 yrs would anyone be interested in helping us out. We can help with all the spaying and  neutering and vetting and yes transportation just not to far from the boarders of IOWA. I will be getting the list by the weekend who what and where they are, All right now we know they are all located in Iowa close to Des Moines...???????? THANKS
 DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
Directors of IOWA BASSETHOUND RESCUE
MIKE AND CINDY FOXHOVEN & FAMILES

PLEASE COME LOOK AT OUR WEBSITES AT