[Dailydrool] Never-ending battle of Yucky Chin

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 05:49:10 PDT 2009

I, too, am part of the constant battle of yucky chin with Schroeder.

We use a lot of Gold Bond powder, and I also have used a special shampoo on him.

His flews are really deep and long and it doesn't help that he drinks like a horse.  I think that more water drops from his mouth to chin to the floor, than what gets consumed.

I don't know what else to use, so if anyone else has any good recommendations, I would like to hear about it as well.