[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Oct 21 04:00:58 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need

Sending sad ahroos and heart healing drool to Janet and family on Shelby
crossing to the bridge. The slaves will light a candle for

Shelby. Dottie, Gus and Shelby will take care of and will be watching
you all from the bridge. They are probably rooting that now that the
house is empty of hounds a rescue will come to take there place, as a
new puppy would be too much to handle in winter

I was a winter puppy and impossible.

Healing and stay well drool been sent to Rosie, Rudy, Tinkerbelle, Luna,
Jellybean and Pumpkin.

On our walk last night the grass paving of the neighborhood homes was
all dug up as Neotal was laying new optic fibers and the diggings were
marked off with netting, only leaving 1 driveway of each home open for
use. I was totally disorientated as I could not

walk the route I normally do. My sister Jade seemed to have no problem
as she came home nearly 40 minutes after me. The William slave because
of the obstructions had to seriously curb my walk. The slave Johnathan
has now mapped out a new walk for

me me me until the workers have finished, we will be trying it out
tonight for the first time.

Pw Justin I do not like my turf been dug up

Jade I loved all those new interesting smells released from the diggings

Slaves johnathan and William.