[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Oct 26 04:57:25 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need.

We have asked our slaves to light a candle for Millie and Brewster at
the bridge. We are also sending sad ahroos to there slave's.

Jasmine we hope your birthday celebrations were loads of fun. Mr. Cooper
Sir, Chillie, Bruce and Ms. Beasley we need you all to get well and stay
well. The Neotel people should have finished digging up our turf by the
end of the week. On Friday night we had a hail and thunder storm which
stripped the trees of foliage and the plants of flowers. At one stage
the hail was laying 4 inches high on the ground, it was just a stretch
of white and very cold on the feet when the slaves let us out to
explore. On Sunday we helped the slave Johnathan to try and make the
garden look presentable cutting even more of the plants away. Slave
Johnathan will buy new plants for my sister Jade and I during the week
and we will help the slave to plant them on Sunday. They will be
deserting us on Friday night as they will be going to a Red Cross fund
raising dinner. My sister and I have already started planning our
revenge for been deserted, this coming Friday night.

PW Justin looking forward to a quiet and hopefully restful week.

Jade what's quiet and peaceful around our house there always seems to be
something happening.

Slaves Johnathan and William.