[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Oct 28 06:31:20 PDT 2009

Good afternoon all,

Healing drool to all in need

Justin and Jade sending sad Ahroos to Marsha and her family on the
passing of Bazil D Basset. We will be lighting a candle for him. We will
be sending heal soon, and stay well drool to Belle, Bruce, Elmo, Two
Yah, and Hal E Bear.

Justin has not had the quiet week he hoped for after Friday night's
storm the telephone connections did not work, after another storm on
Monday night the electricity went after a direct lighting hit, after
Tuesdays night storm the Internet lines went, they seem to be different
to the telephone lines. Justin and Jade do not like things going wrong
as it throws there routine out. Currently they are only coming to see us
at dinner and breakfast time. William and I are definitely in there bad
books and the routine will also be interrupted on Friday night and on
Saturday they will only be able to walk on Saturday afternoon and not in
the morning as William will be doing something. We are hoping for
everything to be working when we get home from the office this evening.

Johnathan and William

PW Justin I need a holiday away from them all

Jade I told you things are always happening at home.