[Dailydrool] stuffies

Saba2R at aol.com Saba2R at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 15:17:59 PDT 2009

While chuckling over Suz trying to separate her stuffies from the doggie
stuffies, I remembered yet another funny moment in my boy's life.  One
Christmas, a sibling bought a stuffie each for Roscoe P Hunter and Maw-Maw's
German Shepherd, Duchess.  There was a cute little bear for Roscoe and a  big
polar bear for Duch.  After we laughed over them pulling them out of  the
gift bags themselves, Mom says, "You probably should have gotten the same  one
for both of them."  We thought no more about it until someone yelled,
"Look!" awhile later.  There was Roscoe outside, laboriously dragging  the larger
bear thru the snow.  Probably trying to find a hiding  place.

Becca

_www.dogster.com/dogs/600703_ (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/600703)