[Dailydrool] It Came!

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:27:09 PDT 2009

I got my Elder Clara Cookbook today and Elder Clara and all her cookbook
slaves have done a fantastic job.  This book is chocked full of recipes and
tons of helpful, useful information for non-cooks (like me!).   I can't wait
to try out the recipes....both human and hound.  They all sound so
yummy...even the roast varmit!  If you haven't ordered yours, better get one
before the supply is depleted.  Don't forget an apron or the notepads
either.  You won't be sorry!  Please help the Senior hounds....Elder Clara
convinced me that I needed one...and she was oh so right.  They are the
best.
Pam
Henry & Thelma (a senior whose first gotcha day is in Dec)