[Dailydrool] Da Cookin book came!

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:45:29 PDT 2009

Hay ebberbuddy we reseeved Elder Clara's good eatin cook book today.  It came reel fast and yoo can almos smell them good vittle smells cummin frum da booky.  Nuffin meshuned abowt da gas bombs tho.  Whew!  weez not sure how we gonna be able to do owr Kwismus orders and eat awl da good stuff but we werk on it.  Don't miss owt on awl doze good recipeez for hoomans and hownds alike!

Annie Belle and Jennie Mae

 Offishul drooling hounds for Montana Basset rescue