[Dailydrool] Dis lass week

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 19:29:50 PDT 2009

Da Momma wuz remiss an furgetted to poss bout mememe.  Da 17th wuz me Gotcha Day an herz no poss it.  Dat okay doh cuz her did odder stuff.  Herz hepped wit da tranzport ob a resQ an Chloe spen da nite wit we.  Yep we hab a slummer pawty!  We hab awl kinna gud tweetz and me wuz da PW ob da pawty.  To be honess me new furiend Chloe twied to be da PW but Momma still sez it be me da.  Den da nex day da Momma took Chloe to her new Momma who fell in lub wit herz.  A Happy Tale!  Dis wuz a Gweat Gotcha Day weekend fur me!

Den Momma spen we cookee monee on da Elder Clara cooky booky.  Otay we tole herz she cud buy a cuple but den herz see da apwon an da note padz.  Herz wen CRAZEE!  Herz sez sumpin bout Chrissmus fur we Auntee Cheryl (Me not noze herz cuz her lib in Fworiday) an Miss Doris we naybor dat we lub.  Den ob corse herz sez dat der be da secwet pawtner fur nex yeer gunna need cookee bookee.  Den git dis....Herz hab to hab a boff da cookee book an a apwon fur herz.  Now hod on juss one houndee minut.  Dat ole womanz hawdlee ebber cook.  Wat herz need wit a cookee book, a apwon an a note pad?  Otay da note pad me see.  Herz got da furgitfulness wit dat stoopid medeecin herz hab to teke so herz need to wite stuff down like we fud fur we fweezer.  Gotta keep dat stock up fur winner time.  But da apwon?????  Yeah dat gunna gadder duss less dat Momma hab sumpin changy.  Do dey gib medeecin fur da "Momma noze cook" sydwome?  Herz sure needin dat.  Now dat be a monee meker.

Me reely not compwane cuz dat monee go fur da homeless houndeez.  Me juss noze dat dis been a wunnerful yeer.  Me hab a soft pwace to lay me noggin an reelly gud fud an bess ob awl  me hab a Momma dat lub me just fur who me iz.  Bess of awl me learnin dat der still be gud thingz me can do as a senior resQ houndee.

Ebberyone needin to go order da cooky booky, apwon and note padz. Member Chrissmus juss rite awoun da curb.

Lub,
Nelly Belle ob da Dog House Gang