[Dailydrool] They came!!

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:04:53 PDT 2009

This is Geoffrey, Molly, and Henry pawing in to report that we made Mommy
buy Elder Clara's cookbook plus a few extra for Secret Pawtner or pawction
needs.  They came today and they are WONDERFUL!!  Many delicious people
recipes that we can't wait for Mommy to cook so we can share plus a whole
section of recipes especially for us houndies!  It's a bargain at the price,
and best yet all of the proceeds go to help homeless older houndies.  So
race right out to this website:
www.elderclaraeats.biz
and order yours today before it's too late.  Tell 'em Geoffrey, Molly, and
Henry sent you!!!